Other Help

Are you registered for Free School Meals, If so the Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme may be able to support with the cost of food for your children over school holidays, Call 01926 359182 to see if you are eligible.

You or your Child or Young Person may be eligible for an M6 toll Exemption pass if you are in receipt of certain benefits https://www.m6toll.co.uk/pricing/   Call the customer service team on 0330 660 0790 to find out more.

You or your Young Person may be eligible for a Disability Bus Pass, free bus travel for disabled people   

Or Railcard, disabled persons railcard

 If you are registered blind (severely sight impaired) you can get a TV Licence for half of the usual cost.  https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/easy-read/half-price-licence-for-the-blind-or-severely-sight-impaired-ea15

The Warm home Discount Scheme gives you a discount off your Electricity or Gas Bill if you are in receipt of certain benefits The warm Home Discount Scheme

The Severn Trent Big difference Scheme can give you between 10% and 90% off your Severn Trent water bill https://bigdiff.co.uk/

 Cinema Pass, The card enables a disabled cinema guest to receive a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them when they visit a participating cinema. https://www.ceacard.co.uk/